Thursday, August 6, 2009

Code snippets for bloggers

I've been playing around with blogger and trying various different things on this blog. I've added a couple of widgets and pasted some javascript in to see what happens. While looking around, and of course listening to twitter, I came upon a mention of tweetmeme and there a mention of inserting the tweetmeme button onto your blog.

I was of course interested to see if I could do it on blogger. After a little hunting around I found a blog that explains how to do this among other things. The blog is here. The page with the blogger info is here, and the specific post with the tweetmeme info in it is here.

That is how I added the tweet/retweet button on the bottom of each post. Now if I can only get it to be at the top of the post ...


No comments:

Post a Comment