Friday, September 25, 2009

Another way to do Followfriday

So I found this great site that will allow me to make lists of people I would recommend on Follow friday on Twitter. It is called TweepML.org. I can easily make a list of say all the Social Media tweeps I follow then post that list on twitter as a link.


The only problem is that the peeps you are recommending are not mentioned explicityly in your tweet. This means that anyone who wants to see your recommendations has to click on the link in your tweet:
The nice thing is that you can follow all my recommendations with one click. It also gives an abbreviated description from the user's twitter account.


One the best part is you can actually see how many people have follows from this link:

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
The downside to this site is that the people you are recommending may have no idea because their twitter names are not being mentioned in the tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment